Ruins of Wildwood
Sarah

Soft Opening!

Welcome to Wildwood Coast (sort of!)

Soft (Soft) Opening

So you're probably looking around and not seeing much at this point. Don't worry, this isn't all there is. The site definitely isn't finished and there's still a lot of work we have to put into it, but there is a lot here that we will let you see soon! We know that this has been a very long wait for all of you, and for that we'd like to thank you by giving you all a little sneak peak of the actual boards (sort of) and a place to write (in a few weeks). 

Right now you'll only be able to see a few OOC boards like this one, the Grab a Plot board, and the Art board. This is temporary and we'll be opening up more of the site as we go. This is all mainly for...

The Adoptables!

In preparation for the soft opening we're opening applications to all the adoptables. Some of these you've seen in the Sneak Peak channel of Discord, and some you've never seen before. We're also giving a little bit more background on the Drowned River Estuary, the first pack in Wildwood Coast! Adoption follows the standard application process of providing a sample, but feel free to jazz it up. Apply for as many characters you like or none at all.

Registering an Account

Please register as your OOC Account Name and not as a character. Characters will have their own "sub" accounts attached to your own account (more to come on this feature later). Once you've joined please reply to this topic and we can change your usergroup to Beta which should allow you access to a couple more things.

Update: I've changed it so once you create an account you're automatically a member and automatically see the correct amount of "beta" content

Grab a Plot

We realize it's probably a bit easier to gather your thoughts and plan out ideas in the forums, since chatter in Discord can kind of bury ideas. Feel free to put whatever you'd like in here for now about your ideas. Go wild!

Questions?

Obviously this is your first look at the new boards. Ask any question you'd like. Keep in mind that the forum design is definitely not finished. Do we know what we're going to change and how it all look in the end? Not quite at this point. Feel free to also offer some opinions or feedback. If you're confused about some sort of functionality of these new boards now is the time to ask!

Will the URL stay like this forever?

Nope! It's just like this for now, but when we're ready we will switch over to the straight up relic-lore.net URL, and the old site will be moved to a subdomain (old.relic-lore.net or something, who knows). But bookmark and use this one for now!

Much hype! Also replying for Beta~

Loving how clean this looks! 😄 Had a random thought when I was blindly trying to navigate to the boards and my brain was like: coast.relic-lore.com? Maybe "ruins.relic-lore.net" for the old boards?

Edited by Rhyss
  • Like 2

Man I am super excited! Things are looking super good! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

EDIT: Anyone feel free to DM me on discord for plots! I am going to be bringing Vaken and his new !!! pup !!! Levare but I'm hoping to adopt some of the new characters as well 🙂

Edited by Joe

Update: I've changed it so once you create an account you're automatically a member and automatically see the correct amount of "beta" content

Everything looks quite fancy. I like the new map in particular, in terms of a new setting. Looks promising.

Really late, I'm sorry. But gimme that beta 😄

Edit: How do you add a sub-account for a character? Not sure if I'm just being stupid, but I think I've looked everywhere.

Edited by Wolfsong
Question

@Wolfsong right now the character portion of the site is inaccessible to people. We need to update the character plugin and then everyone can go nuts. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:21 AM, Sarah said:

@Wolfsong right now the character portion of the site is inaccessible to people. We need to update the character plugin and then everyone can go nuts. 

Thank you! I can't wait 😄